Axle Widening Low Loader
- 2.5m closed to 3.5m open.
- Increased stability
- Full depth chassis with axles set through, for maximum strength.
- Low profile gooseneck design.
- Hydraulic suspension (double acting) for maximum stability and lift axle options.
Designed to widen to the width of the machines being transported to give maximum stability. Widening from 2.5m to 3.5m and with varied deck lengths to suit plant and equipment up to 30t.
Fixed Width Low Loader
- Built from 2.5m wide up to 3m wide
- With swept path cert no travel restrictions (NZ)
This trailer built at the width to suit your plant and equipment. It is a simple trailer to operate at lighter tare weights than a widening trailer. Ideal where access is difficult or bridges are narrow. Check with TRT's engineers, this trailer combination can be supplied with a swept path certificate for unrestricted travel.
Mid Tipping Deck
- Multiple machine loading
- Hydraulic Mid Tip Deck gives access to top deck
- Paver style ramps for low ground clearance machines
Where multiple machines are required to be transported, this model, with Hydraulic Mid Tip Deck provides the solution. Ideal for Roading operators who have a range of equipment that needs to be on site together.
Deck Widening - Without Steer
- Widens from 2.5m to 3.5m
- Ideal for narrow roads with limited access
- Strong spine and rib construction
Deck widening low loaders are used mainly where wide machines need to be transported into areas where access is difficult and roads are narrow. The wheels stay at 2.5m wide but decks can widen up to 3.5m to suit the width of the load.
Extendable Low Loader
- Low height at 700mm allows high loads to travel legally
- Extending to 15.2
- Ramps fitted for track machines.
Loads that would normally be over height can be transported legally with the super low deck height. Extending to 15.2m with several other locking lengths to suit. Fitted with ramps this trailer becomes a versatile trailer able to carry track plant and machinery, substations, buildings etc.
This trailer is ideal for Long loads, and where height is an issue.
Deck Widening with Rear Steer - AUS
- Width: 2.5 m to 3.5 m
- Widening: Axles remain 2.5 m wide for narrow roads with limited access
- Rear Steer: Spaced rear steer provides extra payload and maneuverability
- Travel Height: 910mm on 17.5 tyres (other tyre options available)
For transporting over-dimensional loads in metro areas, but also when you need a low loader that operates as easily on-highway and on forestry roads. This trailer can be supplied with or without top deck. It features an extra deep coaming rail, , high tensile, full depth chassis, and cross members engineered for extra strength where it counts. The low loader in the attached drawings has a special axle group (spread) for additional payload.
Please refer to the specifications in the drawings tab for more detailed information
|Double acting hydraulic suspension - for increased stability with the ability to lift any axle|
|Low profile gooseneck – load machines further forward to maximise payload|
|High tensile construction with wear plate decking.|
|Deep coaming rail - ensures less deflection when fully loaded.|
|Full depth chassis rail with axles set through – strong design and lowest deck height avialable|
|Load restraints – rated 10t|
|BPW axles – larger brake linings, fitted backing plates and easy serviceability|
|Ramps – Power up and down for safety, float mode ensures longevity of rams when loading.|
|Accumulators – provides a soft ride and less fatigue on trailer, truck and driver.|
|Widening stool – All tyres are off the ground when widening, protecting bitumen surfaces|
|Steering axles - for improved manoeuvrability|
Tri Axle 3x4
We are happy to provide advice about the best low loader option for your operation. Use the form below or give Glen a call on 07 849 4839.