3x8 Minesite Low Loader
- Widens: 3.05m closed to 4.2m open.
- Increased ground clearance on 11R tyres
- Widening: No pinning required, widen to any width
- Suspension: Double acting, increased stability and axle lift
On 11r tyres ground clearance is increased making site roads easier to navigate without having any hang-ups with chassis on road. With key features designed into the trailer to make operating safe and easy. With no locking pins required, the trailer can be widened to any width up to 4.2m. The double acting hydraulic suspension provides increased stability when larger plant and machinery is loaded. Easy to lift individual axles are easy to service.
4x8 Minesite Low Loader
- Widens: 3.2m closed to 4.8m open.
- Length: 12.8m deck length
- Axle lift: Axles can be lifted independently with double acting hydraulic suspension
- Increased ground clearance with larger tyres
Designed to carry 130t payload, this trailer has all TRT’s key features to make the operator's workday easier. With no locking pins, the trailer can be widened to any width up to 4.2m. The double acting hydraulic suspension provides increased stability when larger plant and machinery is loaded.
Built with TRT’s deep coaming rail and full depth chassis for a strong design ensures there is less deflection when fully loaded. With the larger tyres, ground clearance is increased making site roads easier to navigate without having any chassis hang-ups on undulating surfaces.
Mine Site Heavy Haul Trailers
We are happy to provide advice about the best low loader option for your operation. Use the form below or give Glen a call on 07 849 4839 for more information or a quote.