Rows of 8
All TRT Rows of 8 low loaders are designed with our trademark key features:
- Fabricated in Grade 80 Hi Tensile Steel for maximum strength with low tare weight.
- Deeper than normal coaming rail reduces deflection when the trailer is loaded.
- Axles set through deep chassis rails to give lowest deck height.
- Double acting TIDD® hydraulic suspension, lift any axle.
- Brake chambers are mounted directly on the axle/suspension for consistent brake performance throughout the suspension, unlike remote mounted systems.
- Hydraulic compensating “live” gooseneck to maintain traction on the drivers.
View more information and options available for 2 Rows of 8 (2x8)...